Your safety and wellbeing are important to us. Through working together we aim to help our learners live a life free from:
- Destructive lifestyles
If you have any concerns, talk to your teacher or contact our Safeguarding Team email@example.com
As a College we have a duty under the Section 26 of the Counter Terrorism and Security Act 2015, in the exercise of their functions to have “due regard to the need to prevent people from being drawn into terrorism”.
The Prevent strategy published by the Government in 2011 has three specific objectives:
- Respond to the ideological challenge of terrorism and the threat we face from those who promote it;
- Prevent people from being drawn into terrorism and ensure that they are given appropriate advice and support; and
- Work with sectors and institutions where there are risks of radicalisation that we need to address.
Extremism is defined in the Prevent strategy as “vocal or active opposition to fundamental British values, including democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs”. This includes calls for the death of members of the British armed forces.
The college will be delivering awareness raising sessions with staff and students during the academic year to support all staff and students in meeting this duty.
- College overview
- Community Links
- Complaints Procedure
- Equality & Diversity
- Foundation Learning for Schools
- Freedom of Information Act
- Leadership Team
- School Transition
- Term Dates