Your time at college is valuable and how you spend it will determine what direction you take. We are here to help you make an informed decision – so make use of us while you can! We can help you in a number of ways:
- Before you start at Mid Cheshire College, we can help you to decide the most appropriate course to take.
- Whilst you are at the College, we can help you to decide which career you want to do by considering your interests and your abilities.
- We can support you in finding out information on your progression options following your course – whether this be more education, training or into work.
Want to know what you can do with your course?
Career Toolbox has been created specifically for our students. It is a collection of all the best career information and job vacancy websites that relate to the vocational study areas offered by Mid Cheshire College. http://www.netvibes.com/career-toolbox
Useful Online Careers Resources
Extensive information on careers and courses. Useful sections on CV writing, interviews, job seeking and assessing your skills and interests. Advice line: 0800 100 900
Useful site if you are currently in or are thinking of going on to Higher Education
Helpful Information about UCAS
UCAS- How it all works
UCAS- What happens on results day
Careers: Contact Us
How can I contact a Careers Adviser?
The service is available to both daytime and evening students and anyone simply considering their options before choosing a course or training programme.
Individual appointments can be booked – please call 01606 74444 to check availability. These are available at the following sites:
Hartford campus– Monday – Thursday Friday,.
Winsford campus– Thursday 9.30am – 1.30pm.
You can also email a Careers Adviser on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
- Student Support
- Additional Learning Support
- Advanced Learner Loan
- Careers Education and Advice
- Childcare Support
- Learner Involvement
- Raising the Participation Age
- Student Life
- Transport Options & Support
- Tutorial Support
- Welfare Information and Advice
- Safe and Well – Pastoral Support